CoreFour develops and publishes Edsby, a next generation K-12 learning management system (LMS) with the broadest set of capabilities available in a single application made just for the specific needs of K-12. It goes beyond other LMSes, enabling improved teaching effectiveness and student success in and out of the classroom.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the Marketing Manager will help CoreFour identify and act upon opportunities to spread awareness of its products and solutions. Candidates would ideally be located near headquarters in Richmond Hill, Ontario so as to benefit from face time with the rest of the company, but it should be possible to perform this job remotely, so candidates from everywhere will be considered.
- Develop, implement marketing programs such as digital PPC and email campaigns, content marketing, directory sponsorship, and online and face-to-face events in line with goals and budget
- Measure and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns
- Develop and create marketing materials, such as sales and product collateral
- Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content
- Collaborate with other internal teams (e.g. sales and customer success) on initiatives
- Conduct market research to contribute to positioning and pricing decisions
- Interface directly with customers and prospects, incl. facilitating and responding to customer reviews
- Coordinate with external agencies and vendors to execute marketing programs
- Stay up-to-date on latest marketing technologies and methodologies
Skills and Experience
- Creativity and graphic design expertise
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled in writing and editing content with attention to detail
- Experience in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field preferred
- Previous software/technology marketing experience an asset; education software industry experience preferred; education LMS industry experience ideal
- Knowledge of marketing tools such as Google Analytics, CRM, social media, WordPress, marketing automation and the Microsoft 365 suite
- Analytical skills and data management
- Strong prioritization, organization and project management skills
Interested and qualified candidates should apply to firstname.lastname@example.org.