Search Edsby help files
For Edsby help, first ask your help desk, Edsby super-users or post in any feedback or help group you may have in your Edsby system. Or click the blue question mark at the bottom right of any page in Edsby itself when logged in with a desktop browser to contact Edsby directly.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Edsby login basics explained
- Choosing a strong password
- Sending messages with Edsby
- Syncing Edsby calendars with Google Calendar or Microsoft Outlook
- Choosing a new password
- How to enable online submissions of assignments
- Where are my report card sheets?
- Importing a CSV file into Edsby’s gradebook
- Gradebook: Why can a perfect grade cause an average to drop?
- Gradebook: Do empty buckets have weight?
- Gradebook: How do I copy the same grade to multiple students?
- Can I change my Edsby profile picture?
- Flagging overdue assessments
- Creating bonus grades and assessments
- Easy navigation between classes
- How do I copy assessments, lessons, and journals to other classes or dates?
- Who has access to my classes, and how do I control this?
- Edsby and browser compatibility
- Teacher Quickstart
- Classes Overview
- Class and Gradebook Setup
- Perspective Analyze
- Adding Additional Teachers to a Class
- Sharing QR codes for printing at home
- Suggestions for teachers using Edsby for online learning
- Assessment Form
- Assessment Form - Ontario
- Content Builder
- Copying content from previous classes
- Edsby Live for Zoom
- Learning evidence
- EdsbyLive for Microsoft Teams
- Learning Stories for Teachers
- Mobile Learning Evidence
- Navigating between classes
- Printing a Student List
- Printing QR Codes
- Seating Plan
- Standards, Expectations, Outcomes
- Getting Started Again
- Credit Recovery
- Edsby Capture for Teachers
- Configuring App Integrations for Single Teacher Use Using the LTI Standard
- Engaging Your Edsby Parents
- Gradebook Overview
- Groups – Learning Object Repositories
- Groups – Professional Development
- Mobile Help – Navigating the Edsby App
- Parent-Teacher Interviews for Teachers
- Parent Invitations – Resending
- Personal Folder
- Report Cards
- Using Portfolios for Student-Led Conferences
- What do students see when they log into Edsby?
- What do parents see when they login to Edsby?
- Language support in Edsby
- Language settings and translating in Edsby
- Smartphones and tablets
- Supported browsers and operating systems
Adding Additional Teachers to a Class
Edsby Groups Overview
Engaging Parents with Edsby
Using Evidence in the Classroom
Using the Content Builder
Printing a Roster
Getting ready for the new school year
Late Slip Notifications
Group Planned Absences
What do students see when they enter my class?
Copying content from previous to current classes
Mobile Classes for Teachers Video
Sharing links to videos and web sites
Capturing and Editing Evidence
Using Evidence in Report Cards
Edsby Mobile App for Teachers
Sharing Student Evaluation
Online Testing: Creating a Question Sheet
Online Testing: Creating an Online Assessment
Maximizing Online Testing
Edit Weighting and KCTA
Planner Operating Manual
Reordering Classes and Groups
What do students see on their home screens?
My Report Card Zoom
Parent Teacher Interviews for Teachers