Search Edsby help files
Contact your child’s school or district for access to or help with their Edsby system. Schools and/or district personnel manage parents’ access to their Edsby systems.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Choosing a strong password
- Syncing Edsby calendars with Google Calendar or Microsoft Outlook
- Forgotten Passwords
- How to get an Edsby parent account
- Adding multiple children to a parent account
- Choosing a new password
- How do I view a class journal?
- How do I see previous classes?
- What does “Login for this username temporarily disabled” mean?
- Edsby and browser compatibility
- Parent Quickstart
- Calendars for Parents
- Communicating with Your Child's Teachers
- Groups for Parents
- How your parent account is set up and how to attach multiple children to your account
- Learning Story for Parents
- Parent Planned Absences
- Parent-Teacher Interviews for Parents
- Recent Activity
- School News and Information
- Viewing Your Child's Grades and Assignments through My Work
- Edsby for Kindergarten Families
- Edsby Mobile App for Parents
- Helping Your Child Get the Most out of Edsby
- Helping Your Child with Edsby Capture
- Viewing Report Cards
- Language support in Edsby
- Language settings and translating in Edsby
- Smartphones and tablets
- Supported browsers and operating systems