Edsby is the easy way for students to stay up on what’s happening at school and how they’re doing.
Edsby pulls it all together, every day
Edsby knows what classes, assignments and homework students have got. It knows their timetable and where they need to be through the day. It helps them track and manage their activities by showing all the events and classes scheduled for today, as well as important upcoming events and assignments. It’ll even remind students when they need to do things.
Edsby helps in every class
Every class students take has a social media-like feed where they can ask questions and interact with the teacher and other students. It’s where the teacher posts assignments. Students can ask questions or help each other. Every Edsby class also has a calendar that shows all the events coming up in that class. As the teacher creates assignments and tests, Edsby puts them in the class calendar and they also show up on the calendar on students’ home screens.
Edsby shows course plans and grades
Students can see the units and lessons they’ll be taking if their teacher uses the Edsby course planner. It shows which units are currently being taught and which have been completed, and what grades were assigned. Teachers can place web links, study guides and videos in the course plan, so help is always at hand.
- About My Work – Grades and Assignment Report
- Home screen
- Class panel
- Contributing to the shared classroom
- Recent activity
- Submitting assignment online
- Communicating privately with your teacher
- Course plan
- Navigation bar
- Groups for Students
- School info
- What your parent sees
- Account settings
- Personal information
- Forgotten your password
- Report cards
- Smartphones and tablets
- Supported browsers
Frequently Asked Questions
- My report cards grades are different from my Edsby grades. Why?
- I just received a great grade on an assessment, but my overall average went down! What happened?
- My grades have disappeared from Edsby. Why?
- How do I update my Edsby profile picture?
- Using Edsby on mobile devices
- Sending messages with Edsby
- Submitting assignments online
- Edsby login basics explained